This vehicle is not supported !!!

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Jassim1500

This vehicle is not supported !!!

Post by Jassim1500 »

I recently bought modified PCM & i3 tuner (package) for my 2015 ram 1500 5.7L Hemi 8 speed

I installed the modified PCM, then when I tried to tune the vehicle the i3 tuner showed that this vehicle is not supported although I updated it and also updated the calibration on my PC but the same thing no results !!!!

One more thing the engine also didn’t start when I installed the modified PCM !!! After I returned the factory PCM it started

I really do not understand what is going on :blowup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: This vehicle is not supported !!!

Post by mikel »

did you follow the instructions when installing the pcm regarding key cycles, etc?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
QWERTY56

Post by QWERTY56 »

I too tried installing I3 and pcm on 2015 ram 1500 hemi 8spd this very morning. Vehicle not supported. I did follow pcm instructions to letter. Truck cranked over just fine. Updated I3 via WiFi. Tried loading tune and received vehicle not supported update tuner message. Retried updating tuner via PC. Received unsupported file for your calibration not found. Contact tech support message.
mikel

Post by mikel »

QWERTY56 wrote:I too tried installing I3 and pcm on 2015 ram 1500 hemi 8spd this very morning. Vehicle not supported. I did follow pcm instructions to letter. Truck cranked over just fine. Updated I3 via WiFi. Tried loading tune and received vehicle not supported update tuner message. Retried updating tuner via PC. Received unsupported file for your calibration not found. Contact tech support message.
post the info.xml file from the i3 drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com