I2 constantly updates?

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

jabartram

I2 constantly updates?

Post by jabartram »

My I2 is stuck in recovery mode, im to afraid at the moment to plug it into my truck to restore, my wife is out of town and i cant be without my truck if something goes wrong. i plugged my I2 into my laptop opened ignition and it showed updates which it installed and said it was up to date, BUT, each time i unplug and plug my I2 back into my laptop and open ignition it updates the files it has done this 6 times now, how do i know what the software level is in the I2 and if it is truly up date? im afraid to plug this thing back into my truck!
mikel

Re: I2 constantly updates?

Post by mikel »

no need to keep updating it.

what happens to cause it to go into recovery?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jabartram

Post by jabartram »

I attempted to flash a custom tune a couple weeks ago, tune failed to flash before it even started, I had done a software update to the I2 a few minutes before this, it has been in recovery mode ever since, it wants me to flash back to stock, but im afraid to, i cant be without my truck if it fails, but my understanding is that the only way to get it out of recovery mode is to flash back to stock.
mikel

Post by mikel »

yes, let it restore, it should be fine.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com