Vehicle not supported after cruise control pcm update.

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

jcmclaughlin81

Vehicle not supported after cruise control pcm update.

Post by jcmclaughlin81 »

I took my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in for the tech to look at the trim today for some warranty work. They also did a recall on the cruise control that I didn't know about and I didn't ask for. I guess it had to be reprogrammed. On the the way home I noticed my MDS activating which was turned off though a tune. Should a cruise control PCM update messed with my tune? On my GM I had a recall done and it didn't. I'm trying to hook up my Diablosport i3 and now it's saying the vehicle is unsupported and needs an update. I've updated it and it's still giving me that message. I3 is showing it has all the updates. I also look on the vehicle info screen and it's showing that it has the diablo license
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcmclaughlin81

Re: Vehicle not supported after cruise control pcm update.

Post by jcmclaughlin81 »

here's my info file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Vehicle not supported after cruise control pcm update.

Post by mikel »

always go back to stock before you let the dealer touch the vehicle :) They flashed the pcm.

Please give us a call with the tool powered up so we can reset it for you.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com