Need to know how to install custom tune for SRT4 Neon

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

SingingMoFo

Need to know how to install custom tune for SRT4 Neon

Post by SingingMoFo »

Hello. This is my first post to please be kind. I bought my SRT4 with an i2 set with a custom tune for 1025cc injectors. I just upgraded the injectors to 1200cc and it’s running very badly. Barely starts. How can get and upload a new custom tune with my i2? I have all of the proper cords. Thank you so much.
fixit

Re: Need to know how to install custom tune for SRT4 Neon

Post by fixit »

this is what i do

connect usb cable between laptop and i2, accept disclaimer

it will appear as a new drive, for me its f:

drag and drop the file to the f: drive.. and you'll see on i2 that its loading the file..

all done.. load away
SingingMoFo

Post by SingingMoFo »

Thank you for the reply. I got that far, but I need to change the tune from 1025cc injectors to 1200cc injectors. I need to modify the current one that I have. Any suggestions on how to do this??

Thank you!
fixit

Post by fixit »

i think you need a rescaled tune, and your tuner will need to use CMR to change injector size
i've been able to modify basic things like boost, timing, rev limit, fan on temp etc..
SingingMoFo wrote:Thank you for the reply. I got that far, but I need to change the tune from 1025cc injectors to 1200cc injectors. I need to modify the current one that I have. Any suggestions on how to do this??

Thank you!
mikel

Post by mikel »

Yeah, you need to contact a cmr tuners and purchase a new tune for the injectors.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com