Just got p0480 code and unable to restore original back up.

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

345Hemi300

Just got p0480 code and unable to restore original back up.

Post by 345Hemi300 »

I tried reaching out on the website and when I called I was on hold for a while, so I'm here. Got a 2005 Chrysler 300c and just got a i3. I installed a tune and it went OK minus it wouldn't go back to stock and a u0100 error I got that I worked out, no engine light, everything seemed fine after. I adjusted parameters for the fan to go with my 180tstat to 194, 196, 198. Installed then my CEL went on (never been on) it rang the p0480 on the tuner, hooked it up to good ol snap on and it read p0480 cooling fan circuit 1/open, along with a few lost communication with pcm tcm codes. I cleared it and the lost communications went away but the fan stayed. I then went to put stock tune on again and it still stops at axel ratio says failed to adjust axel ratio tune failed, sometimes I tried it stopped and said axel ratio - trans firmness couldn't be adjusted tuned failed. Even when I put another tune where the fans are set at normal the codes still there. I did order a new fan (idk if that will help being it wasn't a problem before). The car wasn't even driven (I got a few) . It's this something that can be fixed through the tuner? Everything's updated. I will try calling again and hopefully I won't be on hold too long. Thank you