Lost ability to modify parameters after update and now says vehicle not supported.

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

clopez12985

Lost ability to modify parameters after update and now says vehicle not supported.

Post by clopez12985 »

Hey all,

Last year I did the MDS delete on my 14 Jeep SRT. I used the i3 to turn MDS off and that's it. After getting vehicle out this year I decided to load the 93 tune in. I ran the updater via wifi and then attempted to modify and load the 93 tune. Once loaded the Jeep would not start. So I then attempted to restore stock tune and start over. It gave me an error and rebooted and when I went to try again it says vehicle not supported. I was able to get the stock tune back on. I then connect the i3 to my laptop to see if there were anymore updates. It did two more updates and I tried to load the 93 tune again.I chose the 93 "Diablo" tune and when it goes to the next screen I chose to modify parameters but it's blank. I have no option to chose PCM to modify for MDS off etc. I then attempt to load stock tune on and it errored out again. Right now the stock tune is still on the PCM after fighting to get it back on it. Thanks in advance!
mikel

Re: Lost ability to modify parameters after update and now says vehicle not supported.

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file or serial number for the device.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
clopez12985

Re: Lost ability to modify parameters after update and now says vehicle not supported.

Post by clopez12985 »

Serial number is 201284530
info.xml
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clopez12985

Post by clopez12985 »

I installed a few more updates that were available and I was able to get the Diablo tune loaded but still unable to modify any parameters. I have state inspection coming up soon and need to disable the MDS so check engine light stays off and all monitors become ready.