Board index i2/i3 Technical discussion i2/i3 for Ford vehicles 2014 Mustang GT PCM bricked (Intune i3000)

2014 Mustang GT PCM bricked (Intune i3000)

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

So today I swapped from a steeda CAI to a AirRaid CAI. I swapped tunes and everything was fine took the car for a test drive and it seemed fine aswell. Got home and adjusted a few parameters to my liking, and upon re-tuning the car with the updated parameters. The PCM bricked itself. The Intune did not go into recovery mode, it finished as normal "tuning complete, press continue to reboot." When I turn on the car it states to service the advance track, fuel is low, as well as a few other things with all the warning lights on. And when I turn the key, Nothing! This is the 2nd time this has happened to me but the first time it happened the intune went to recovery mode and I was able to restore the backup. Currently when I plug in the I tune and tap on tune vehicle, it sits and loads for a while and then says that my vehicle is not supported and I may need an update. Plugged it into my computer and had a update available, and upon completing the update and going back to car. I had the same problem. So as of right now I'm stuck with a expensive paper weight. Car is a 2014 Mustang GT and I'm using a Intune I3000.

I look forward to getting a response, or giving a call on Monday to try and get this problem situated. Thanks in advance.

Got ahold of Tech Support. I apologize, I dont remember the name. But the issue is now fixed.

Glad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to i2/i3 for Ford vehicles