I3 Freezing on startup screen

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

klambert

I3 Freezing on startup screen

Post by klambert »

Maybe someone here can help. I updated after spending the extra money to have it unlocked for +17 vehicles but now it just sits on the startup screen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buicksuper08

Re: I3 Freezing on startup screen

Post by buicksuper08 »

My i3 is freezing up as well.
just a newb here who's never tune a fuel injected car before. A relic from years long passed when tuning was done with a few turns of a carb screw and few inches on the distributor and smelling the exhaust and listening to valves tap under heavy load.
mikel

Post by mikel »

klambert wrote:Maybe someone here can help. I updated after spending the extra money to have it unlocked for +17 vehicles but now it just sits on the startup screen.
What exactly happens nw when you try to tune?
Can you give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
klambert

Post by klambert »

It's hard for me to get time during your customer service hours with work, but I'll try.
It starts up to the initial diablosport screen and freezes. I don't ever get the option to pick from the main menu like I did before the update.
RandyJordan

Post by RandyJordan »

Mine does the same thing at different times. It may be at start up or switching to a different screen. It just freezes.
kgry

Post by kgry »

I updated mine this past Monday. I'm not having lockup issues. But there are some weird things going on. When I first turn it on, the tune button is grayed out. I have to select another option, go back and then I can select tune. Also at one point during selecting options I couldn't get back to the home screen. It wanted to apply the tune, which I didn't want. So I just unplugged and replugged in. Not too big of a deal.