Intune i2 won't connect to my car after updating.

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

JCASH1218

Intune i2 won't connect to my car after updating.

Post by JCASH1218 »

I updated my i2 & now it wont connect to my car. It'll start up & once i get to the main menu, I select tune vehicle or scan tool & nothing happens just the please wait screen & all my dash lights come on with my gauges bouncing around. I've sat there for about 5/10 mins to see if it'll connect & it never does just resets & does the same thing again.

Key is in on position & car battery is new.
2010 Camaro 2SS, RS Package, Cold Air Inductions Intake, American Racing Shorty Headers, Solo-Performance Ultra High Flow Cats, Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, Diablosport Intune i2 Custom 91 Octane Tune.
06MonteSS

Re: Intune i2 won't connect to my car after updating.

Post by 06MonteSS »

anything aftermarket installed in the car???

Anything aftermarket installed in the vehicle? i.e did not come from the factory?

You need to make sure anything aftermarket is disconnected/pull the fuse for - anything like aftermarket stereo, subs, amps, nav, alarm, remote start, seat heaters, etc.. anything like that, their wiring harnesses need to be disconnected/pull the fuses for it before you try to tune anything...

also make sure everything is turned off inside the vehicle... lights, radio, heat/fan/blower, do not operate power windows, put your parking brake on, etc...

Also, could be a battery/voltage issue, even though you say it's a new battery... may not be grounded correctly.. could be a low-voltage issue, which would also cause issues like that...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
JCASH1218

Re: Intune i2 won't connect to my car after updating.

Post by JCASH1218 »

I do have an amp and sub. Never had an issue with that in the past. I had the battery check and tested and it’s good. Still not able to connect. I had the AC, radio and everything turned off as well just to see if that would help and nada.
2010 Camaro 2SS, RS Package, Cold Air Inductions Intake, American Racing Shorty Headers, Solo-Performance Ultra High Flow Cats, Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, Diablosport Intune i2 Custom 91 Octane Tune.