Will not Data Log

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

LS1 Sammy

Will not Data Log

Post by LS1 Sammy »

So I have a 02 Camaro SS LS1 suto.. just installed the diablo tune and runs way stronger and shifts faster with firm shifts, so all good. Except I tried to data log and keeps saying please wait! And that's it . This while I'm in the car plugged in, it will not data log, can mike and Lew help me out please. Other then that the tuner worked great. :lamer:
06MonteSS

Re: Will not Data Log

Post by 06MonteSS »

the logging screen won't show up instantly.. it can take a few minutes for the logging to come up, because it is reading/scanning the PCM for all parameters that the pcm can report/log.. so it takes a little bit for it to read the pcm to find all the parameters available, and then the logging screen will come up showing pre-selected parameters...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
LS1 Sammy

Post by LS1 Sammy »

Hi Lew, ok will try giving it more time..will let you know, thanks. Also if the 93 tune gives me 15hp for my car what will 91 tune give me?? Just curious thanks.. 02 camaro Ls1 auto..
LS1 Sammy

Post by LS1 Sammy »

Yes!! It worked thanks, but just want to know what hp the 91 tune will give me thanks again..