LQ9 loop status

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

brentlyons1

LQ9 loop status

Post by brentlyons1 »

I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem I’m having. I have a 2006 Silverado with the LQ9 6.0 HO. I’ve been working with diablew trying to chase down my lean condition (12-18% lean), and during data log the loop status moves around. During normal driving while watching my i2 it reads loop “63”, then when I let off the throttle the loop status changes to “31”, it stays here for usually about a second the truck back fires and then the loop status changes to “159” and it’s almost like an engine brake comes on.... once I get back on the gas the cycle starts again. I know “63” is closed loop but what are the other 2? Truck feels like it runs very well otherwise. I have smoke tested both sides of the motor, replaced intake gasket, cleaned Maf sensor, no vacuum leaks, fuel pressure is good. Stock internals, K&N intake, jba shorty headers, cat delete, 2 flo-tech redhot resonators into Flowmaster 40 series on the exhaust side. Is there a way to test the maf sensor? Maybe over oiled my filter and screwed the sensor? Thanks in advance!