Updating issues. Keeps updating and verifying no matter what

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

EugeneSL

Updating issues. Keeps updating and verifying no matter what

Post by EugeneSL »

Removed tune [which is amazing] from my Tahoe for the airbag update. I decided I should update the tuner before reinstalling on the Tahoe. I did the update and followed the instructions. It went into loop of updating and verifying. I left it overnight and came back to it doing the same thing. I said F it and unplugged it. Now whenever I plug it into any computer it automatically starts doing updates by itself. It eventually finishes after a long period of time. However when I unplug it and plug it back into any computer it immediately starts updating again the second it gets power. Is there any way I can hard reset this thing back to factory settings and do the update process from the beginning? Any idea what could have made this react in this way?

Thanks for all the help! :drivingbad:

FWIW...

GUI: 2r01h
Installer: 2r01d
Logger: 2r01a

vehicle and updater blank
info.xml attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Updating issues. Keeps updating and verifying no matter

Post by mikel »

is there a file on the drive called group_update?

If so delete it :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
EugeneSL

Post by EugeneSL »

Success. Awesome.

So it's all good and ready to tune now?

I notice in the info file the "updater" rev is missing. That's ok? 2r01 is the latest?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Gene

p.s. anything fun happen if I change wifi from false to true? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

nope, nothing will happen.. there's no wifi support for the tool at this point..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
EugeneSL

Post by EugeneSL »

06MonteSS wrote:nope, nothing will happen.. there's no wifi support for the tool at this point..
Thank you!

And as far as the info file shows I'm all good?

I've been toying with getting a custom tune for my C7Z. I see you're a little less than an hour from me. Any way to get a dyno tune from you through the Diablo?

Best,
Gene
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

EugeneSL wrote:
06MonteSS wrote:nope, nothing will happen.. there's no wifi support for the tool at this point..
Thank you!

And as far as the info file shows I'm all good?

I've been toying with getting a custom tune for my C7Z. I see you're a little less than an hour from me. Any way to get a dyno tune from you through the Diablo?

Best,
Gene
I'm in CT.. and no, no dyno shop here, my custom tuning - DiabLew Tune - is my own home business.. everything is done via email with tune files, data logs, etc...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net