Updated i2 and Can't Access Easy Tune or Advanced Tune

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

rockazona

Updated i2 and Can't Access Easy Tune or Advanced Tune

Post by rockazona »

I updated the tuner and now can't access easy tune or advanced tune. Both buttons are grayed out. Please help.

I have an i2010 Intune for a 2015 Challenger 6.4L
mikel

Re: Updated i2 and Can't Access Easy Tune or Advanced Tune

Post by mikel »

can you lease post the info.xml file from the i2 drive?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
rockazona

Post by rockazona »

Attached is the info.xml file. I've had problems with this tune since I bought it. I was expensive because I bought an unlocked PCM with the tuner. I had problems getting it to update. I couldn't use it until it updated. I noticed on this forum a lot of people are having the same problem. I owned 2 Diablo tuners with others cars and never had these problems. After many tries I finally got it to a point where I could load a tune. Sometimes when loading a tune it fails. There are things missing like the gear ratio. Other things that don't work like traction control. Last weekend I updated it without a hitch, no interruptions but when I connected it to the car it don't work. The buttons are grayed out. It has to be a simple software fix. Thanks. Preciate it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B5Hemi

Post by B5Hemi »

having the same problem have no access except for gears traction control and tire size. cannot adjust wot timing and fuel mds like my DXC1000 did Also it was updated before trying to tune vehicle.
mikel

Post by mikel »

rockazona wrote:Attached is the info.xml file. I've had problems with this tune since I bought it. I was expensive because I bought an unlocked PCM with the tuner. I had problems getting it to update. I couldn't use it until it updated. I noticed on this forum a lot of people are having the same problem. I owned 2 Diablo tuners with others cars and never had these problems. After many tries I finally got it to a point where I could load a tune. Sometimes when loading a tune it fails. There are things missing like the gear ratio. Other things that don't work like traction control. Last weekend I updated it without a hitch, no interruptions but when I connected it to the car it don't work. The buttons are grayed out. It has to be a simple software fix. Thanks. Preciate it.
can you try updating it againnow and then try it in the vehicle?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

B5Hemi wrote:having the same problem have no access except for gears traction control and tire size. cannot adjust wot timing and fuel mds like my DXC1000 did Also it was updated before trying to tune vehicle.
sounds like you are looking in quick adjust, you want to be in the modify parameter menu.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com