I2030 refuses to update

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

terriermike

I2030 refuses to update

Post by terriermike »

I purchased an i2030 from Powerteq on Amazon, which I understood to be an authorized seller for Diablo. The unit was listed as new but the one I received was obviously used before, which sucks because I could've bought a refurb from them on the other site for less.

The bigger issue though is that the unit refuses to update. It will download the group_update.itfg file but it never goes further. If you restart the device the file is still there. I tried it manually by downloading the various .itf files on the website and same thing, it ignores them.

I did notice in the application information section, for "Installer" it gives no version number. In the Ignition program, for Installer it says "missing."

Any ideas?
mikel

Re: I2030 refuses to update

Post by mikel »

if the installer is missing, it wont work unfortunately.

Please contact the seller and see if they can swap it out for you or give us a call at 561-908-0040x4 and we'll get it going.

If you can post the info.xml file from the i2 drive that would be good.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
terriermike

Post by terriermike »

Attached info.xml

So if I call you, what do you mean exactly by get it going. Can something be done over the phone to get the installer on there or will I need to send this one back regardless?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

It needs to be replaced regardless.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com