i3 Purchased 2nd Licence Trouble

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

keithmc88

i3 Purchased 2nd Licence Trouble

Post by keithmc88 »

Bought i3 for my 2014 Silverado. Tuned it - works great. Bought a Ford licence through Updater - got my receipt for it - went through the updating process on the tuner / ignition software etc. Plugged in the tuner on the Ford F-150 and it says I don't have a licence for it.

Tried to call the phone number - says after hours? It's 9:22am EST and it says after hours. Your hours are 8:00am-5:00pm?
mikel

Re: i3 Purchased 2nd Licence Trouble

Post by mikel »

did you get through and get this resolved?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
keithmc88

Post by keithmc88 »

I received an email from Amber Kesatie from tech support and sent her the info needed. Haven't heard back but am now currently on the phone with tech support.
keithmc88

Post by keithmc88 »

Tech support said there was an issue with the server. Gave him the serial number of the device. He did something, closed program and re-opened. It installed something - now in the licence menu it says I have an open licence.
Went out to the new truck and it said the vehicle wasn't supported. Back on hold with tech support again.
mikel

Post by mikel »

keithmc88 wrote:Tech support said there was an issue with the server. Gave him the serial number of the device. He did something, closed program and re-opened. It installed something - now in the licence menu it says I have an open licence.
Went out to the new truck and it said the vehicle wasn't supported. Back on hold with tech support again.
should be a simple fix, post the info file here if you havent resolved it already. it just needed you to update again most likely.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com