Board index Predator 2 Support Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram Missing options(?)

Missing options(?)

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 pm

I bought the Predator 2 Platinum a good while ago abd didn’t think much of it at the time. But i have a 2012 Challenger sxt, and i only have options like Diablo 87, Diablo 91, and Diablo Tune. Plus there are some options like rev limiter and whatnot missing. I saw a previous post which brought to make this post. Is this normal for my car?

I also wanted to know if i can get a custom tune via here as well and what the pricing is on that.

(Edit) alright no that i have the tuner with me i can fornalize the post a little
The sn is 201203516
I just updated it today.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:12 pm

we dont offer custom tuning directly, but you can work with any of our cmr tuners like DTP, HHP or hemifever tuning to get custom tunes via email.
I would expect to see rev limiter for that vehicle, what else do you feel is missing?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:40 pm

So out of the tunes, i got:
Diablo Tune
Diablo 91
Diablo 87
Stock

The tune options, i got:
Speed Limiter
Fan temp
Throttle boost
Idle park rpm
Idle drive rpm

And for quick options:
Engine idle
Tire Press

Thats all i have on the tuner. Some tunes and options i feel are missing but idk if its because of the car it’s married to

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:06 pm

those look correct for the P2. If you see a listing for something you feel should be there let me know and I will confirm.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram