Limited Options for 2006 Chrysler 300C

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

LawsEdge

Limited Options for 2006 Chrysler 300C

Post by LawsEdge »

Just installed my new Predator 2 in my 2006 Chrysler 300C with the 5.7L Hemi. My vehicle is a California model sold back in 08/2005. My device model is 7301, app ver 47, iap ver 23, vid ver 14, and db ver 146. SN#201323788 .Dont know what all that is but its listed on my device info page.

Now for the issues. I bought this unit because it is advertised as being able to have multiple tunes, remove ESP, adjust speed limiters, adjust transmission shift points, etc. Well, I kinda don't have those abilities with this unit. List of tunes is only Diablo 87 (which my car can't run on 87 octane, owner's manual states on 89), and Diablo 91 tune. Thats it! Nothing else! What about CAI tunes or a 93 tune?
So effectively I have only one tune I can use, the Diablo 91. Its not even an CAI tune.

Now for the options. I see nothing to turn off traction control or ESP. On speed limiter I only have raise value. What does it raise it too? There is no mph or numbers associated with the option. Same for the shift points. Just "Stock value and Raised Value". Please clarify what raised value means. I don't see number values like on videos posted on Youtube for other vehicles.

I don't understand why for my vehicle there is only one tune I can use. Why is there no option for removing traction and esp control? Why are there not numerical values to adjust for speed limiter and shift points. For a tuner that cost over $300 I should have at least CAI tunes and a 93 octane tune.

For the lack of CAI and 93 tunes, I will most likely be returning this item. I am confused. Thought this was the HEMI owner's must have device for their cars! Please advise if I am missing something or it is as I have stated.

Thanks in advance,

Richard
mikel

Re: Limited Options for 2006 Chrysler 300C

Post by mikel »

Richard, sorry to hear your not pleased with the features here.
Did you see these items listed on our website that led you to believe they would be here?
The P2 does have a lighter feature set than the i3/T2 devices, which may be a better fit for you here.
If you saw these listed on our site please let me know so I can get it corrected.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
LawsEdge

Re: Limited Options for 2006 Chrysler 300C

Post by LawsEdge »

Well under details and features it does list a Diablo Tune with hp and tq increases which is the 93 octane tune. Also it mentions multiple tunes such as economy and extreme tuning. Under speed limiter and shift points it just says "Y". But not gonna argue the point.

Your response didn't really answer my question about not having a stock 89 tune or what "Raised Value" means under the speed limiter and other supposely adjustable options. But obviously from your response, this is tuner is not for my 2006 300C Hemi. Don't understand all the Chrysler Forums stating this is the tuner to get for 1st generation 2005-2010 5.7L Hemi owners. Heck, there isn't even a 89 stock tune which is what our 2005-2010 5.7L run on.

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I will be returning this item.

Richard