P2 Platinum serious problem after successful tune install

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Chris5.7

P2 Platinum serious problem after successful tune install

Post by Chris5.7 »

I bought the Predator P2 Platinum for my 04 5.7 ram 1500, updated the tuner, installed the 87 octane tune successfully, now my truck won't start. After the tune installed it cleared DTCs, and after being told everything was successful I unplugged the tuner and turned the ignition on. Heard everything power up but now it's like something is trying to power on but can't. I plugged the tuner back up to my truck in hopes of just going back to stock and it told me it could not recognize my pcm... But it gets a lot better..... I took my tuner back inside to my computer to check if I just needed and update again. No I did not. Took it back out to my truck, plugged it in and it asked me if it was the same vehicle the tuner was last used on, I clicked yes, it then told me it could not ID my vehicle and proceeded to reset itself. Since then I've just gotten the "cannot ID vehicle" message. My obd2 scanner will not communicate with it either. My battery is not dead, when I open my door my odometer shows on my dash, insert the key and the door chimes sound, turn ignition on, my radio comes on, dash lights illuminate, but no start, not even a turn over. Just the sound of something that sounds like it's stuck in a loop. Please help me out, I love this truck too much.
Chris5.7

Re: P2 Platinum serious problem after successful tune instal

Post by Chris5.7 »

If needed I can put up a video of the sound I mentioned..
mikel

Post by mikel »

If you havent already please give us a call so we can get it recovered.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
HemiBrian

Post by HemiBrian »

Hello, I bought my P2 straight from DiabloSport website and received it / updated it / hooked it to truck (04 Ram 5.7) and nearly the exact same problem as "Chris5.7" had. Everything done as Chris did except for mine did start and idle apx. 30 seconds and them die. The rest is the same as Chris's truck did except for clicking under the hood every few seconds when key on. I'll call in the morning as this is my only work/personal vehicle and it has to run. Damn , no work tomorrow!
HemiBrian

Post by HemiBrian »

Got Rich working on it, thanks Rich! :)
HemiBrian

Post by HemiBrian »

It's fixed , tried eco , 87 and 93 tune and all works like it should! Thanks to Rick and everybody else who helped. :D
mikel

Post by mikel »

awesome, enjoy.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
hemialex

Post by hemialex »

same as above for me.. 04 5.7 hemi 1500. bought the p2. updated it and installed 91 octane tune
now the truck wont start and you can hear the relays clicking under the hood..
need help please..
Roughneck

Post by Roughneck »

Im having issues with vehicle not supported. its at stock and the only vehicle i have connected, but now it asks is this the same vehicle and then call customer support
problem is the hours i work and cant be with the vehicle during your times of operation

i did get this message on ignition..db/dodge/3815.wds.r90