Replacement P2 Platinum still stuck

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Pedljunki

Replacement P2 Platinum still stuck

Post by Pedljunki »

I was sent a replacement device after tech support decided it had communication issues. At some point during my journey, my stock file was lost and the truck is running on the last tune installed. Upon receiving my replacement, I first connected to the PC and then to the truck. It was unable to retrieve the stock file, nor could it find it stored on my computer. I contacted tech support once again and was told he would have a stock file added to the update that would return me back to the stock tune. I received an email later notifying of new updates, and connected to update. Now I am able to see the whole list of tunes, except the stock tune. When I choose any of them, it begins to build the tune until giving me an error message “file checksum error”. I feel like I’m finally getting close, but by the time I have an opportunity to contact support to find a resolution, I’m 30 minutes or less from tech support closing time. Everyone I’ve dealt with so far has been helpful and has gotten me a little closer to where I need to be. Luckily my vehicle is still drivable.
mikel

Re: Replacement P2 Platinum still stuck

Post by mikel »

Can you post the device serial number so we can check this out please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com