Predator 2 Killed my PCM....

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

CSomers611

Predator 2 Killed my PCM....

Post by CSomers611 »

I recently purchased a DiabloSport Predator Tuner for my 2004 5.7L 1500 with the hopes to increase my everyday fuel efficiency.

I received it today, got it updated on my laptop after opening it then took it out to my truck and installed the Economy 87 using the preprogrammed files on the tuner following onscreen instructions with no issues. After files were installed I started my truck up and wanted to drive it a bit to see if I could tell any difference.

Within moments of pulling out of my drive I felt the transmission jerk, my dash lit up but the truck shutoff. I was able to get pulled into a parking lot and get stopped. The truck would not start again, I could turn the key over and my dash would show the displays as normal however when I turned the key to start...nothing!

I attempted to us the Tuner to install my stock files in an attempt to correct the issue, the Tuner said my vehicle could NOT be recognized and files couldn’t be located and I have to contact DiabloSport Customer Service.

I had my truck towed to a local repair shop, as of now I’m looking at $350 to have the PCM Flashed, if it doesn’t work then I will most likely need a new PCM!
mikel

Re: Predator 2 Killed my PCM....

Post by mikel »

Sorry to hear this.
We can fix it with the tuner, please give us a call if the dealer has not done anything yet and have the device powered up in the truck and we'll get it going asap.
561-908-0040 x4
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com