Predator 2 2006 Hummer H2

Discuss Predator 2 for GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

dizelhead

Predator 2 2006 Hummer H2

Post by dizelhead »

I just received the tuner Monday and I have updated it now I have tried several times to connect and everytime it has a failure and restarts tuner. Once it set the CEL and I had to use my scan tool to reset code was lost connection to throttle control module.
MagsTuning

Re: Predator 2 2006 Hummer H2

Post by MagsTuning »

Pull your radio and info/DIC fuses, see if that won't help you.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

Anything aftermarket installed in the vehicle? i.e did not come from the factory?

You need to make sure anything aftermarket is disconnected/pull the fuse for - anything like aftermarket stereo, subs, amps, nav, alarm, remote start, seat heaters, trailer brake/light setup, etc.. anything like that, their wiring harnesses need to be disconnected/pull the fuses for it before you try to tune anything...

also make sure everything is turned off inside the truck.. lights, radio, heat/fan/blower, do not operate power windows, put your parking brake on, etc...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
dizelhead

Post by dizelhead »

I still have not been able to get tuner to connect to my Hummer I have radio pulled and PAC5 unplugged onstar unplugged amp fuse pulled and brake controller in plugged. But I’m not sure this controller is what I need if I have to disassemble my truck every time I want to change from Tow to Economy. Set parking brake no lights on.