Is T2 up to date

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

rednug1

Is T2 up to date

Post by rednug1 »

I received the modified pcm with the T2 the other day. Every time I check for updates, via wifi or Ignition, I am advised updates are available. One time during the restart the screen went off and came back on all snowy. There were a few times while the T2 was updating (either wifi or Ignition) the T2 just turned off. Most of the time updates appear to run fine, but then devices advises updates are available. After doing the update procedure i unplug the t2 and plug it back in. I have probably done this at least 20 times now. I have not swapped out the PCM's yet. The T2 has not touched my car yet. I would like for this T2 to appear to be operating correctly before voiding my warranty.

It's been a while since I have played with a tuner. How does one get the canned tuned (trinity_diablo_dcx_gas-1r13i_update.crom)( i guess thats the canned tune)into the T2?

Thank you for your time

***The reply back from DS tech support via email. I feel it’s important enough to post their reply in case there are a few more nobs, like me, out there.

“There is an issue with the update program that will continuously say here are updates available even when the tuner is up to date. The CROM file is NOT for that tuner, it is for the T1000, or first generation Trinity tuner and is not compatible with the new tuner since the files are not in the same format. After the tuner has been updated on the Ignition program on the computer, the tuner is updated and you will be able to tune.”

Thank you Amber for the reply back. It’s greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Is T2 up to date

Post by mikel »

you are up to date :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com