T2 wideband inputs

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

mikel

Re: T2 wideband inputs

Post by mikel »

Yes, thats correct.
The T2 should detect the EAS device when you connect it to the main OBDII cable and have it all powered up.
Try the EAS config menu from the home screen to configure it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Boostedchallenger

Post by Boostedchallenger »

im just wondering what wideband sensor is going to work the best. any suggestions? ill get the EAS starter kit and the universal 0-5V input harness. then i can just pick up any old wideband sensor and wire it up? id wait for diablo to come out with their own but i would like to be data logging in a few weeks so ill do what i can. any tips would be awesome
09 SRT8 challenger - 3 pedals
Kenne Bell supercharged
mikel

Post by mikel »

really up to you, anything with a 0-5V output will work fine.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
DubstepShep

Post by DubstepShep »

I'm still having issues with the EAS integration on the Wideband. I'm using a PLX wideband which is wired directly into the EAS with power and ground. The problem is that the EAS system is not outputting power into the PLX device.

I've already sent the T2 back to Diablo and been through quite a few emails with support to no avail. At this point, support has stopped answering my emails.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

DubstepShep wrote:I'm still having issues with the EAS integration on the Wideband. I'm using a PLX wideband which is wired directly into the EAS with power and ground. The problem is that the EAS system is not outputting power into the PLX device.

I've already sent the T2 back to Diablo and been through quite a few emails with support to no avail. At this point, support has stopped answering my emails.
You only need the ground and signal wire from the EAS don't hook up the power wire from your EAS to your gauge as it should have a separate power wire for the gauge itself hooked to 12volt the EAS doesn't supply power for the gauge.
DubstepShep

Post by DubstepShep »

sbenja2008 wrote:
DubstepShep wrote:I'm still having issues with the EAS integration on the Wideband. I'm using a PLX wideband which is wired directly into the EAS with power and ground. The problem is that the EAS system is not outputting power into the PLX device.

You only need the ground and signal wire from the EAS don't hook up the power wire from your EAS to your gauge as it should have a separate power wire for the gauge itself hooked to 12volt the EAS doesn't supply power for the gauge.
So what you're saying is wire the power and ground on the gauge to the vehicle, then wire the signal from the gauge to the EAS.

Then ground the EAS to the vehicle?

That certainly wasn't what the instructions conveyed on the EAS stuff.
DubstepShep

Post by DubstepShep »

The instructions for the EAS system are attached and they very clearly show the EAS and gauge being wired together, not to the vehicle separately.

I guess my question is, which one of the wires is supposed to go where between the 5V power and the Sensor that are listed on the EAS?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

DubstepShep wrote:The instructions for the EAS system are attached and they very clearly show the EAS and gauge being wired together, not to the vehicle separately.

I guess my question is, which one of the wires is supposed to go where between the 5V power and the Sensor that are listed on the EAS?
Hook the gauge to the vehicle like there is no eas system and make sure it works without the t2. Now run the black wire from the eas to the same ground you used for the afr gauge and the yellow wire to the 5v sensor from the afr gauge red wire wont be used.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

mikel wrote:Well, I dont want to get ahead of myself, but...here goes.

My understanding is that the updates to enable this will go live early next week.

You can order the EAS accessories anytime from the Superchips or Edge websites or by calling in. (Will go live on the Diablosport site soon)

Once the update goes live, you connect them up and go....it works awesome.
You'll want the 0-5V analog input kit.

Thanks
This post was from Feb 22 2019 and 7 months after the EAS system came out you still cant datalog with it. Are you really working on a fix?
DubstepShep

Post by DubstepShep »

Well I rewired everything and got it all to work. Now I just have to wait around on the datalogging function to show up on the EAS before I can actually do anything with it.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

DubstepShep wrote:Well I rewired everything and got it all to work. Now I just have to wait around on the datalogging function to show up on the EAS before I can actually do anything with it.
Grab a chair it's going to be awhile.