T2 appears to be dead

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

rednug1

T2 appears to be dead

Post by rednug1 »

Last week I had called your customer service to help me get my T2 working. The device would lock up/become non-responsive. I would have to power cycle the device to bring it back to life. Your customer service had me reset PIDS to default, and a few other things, before i eventually had to perform an update over wifi to drop an older firm ware on it. So that seemed to bring it back. Today, the first time i have touched the device after working with your tech support, I was doing some data logging and wanted to change some PIDs to monitor and eventually create my own monitoring PID page. In the middle if tapping back and forth and looking at different things on the device, the screen went all snowy with lots of streaking lines running across the display, then went dark (black screen). I tried several times power cycling the device i while in the car. No joy. Hooked the device up to the computer, still no good - black screen.

So, let's maybe assume this device is faulty and you have to send me a replacement. Currently there is a tune on the vehicle. How do we restore the PCM back to stock if my current T2 is dead? I did buy this PCM new from you guys. Do i need to send the PCM back to you guys to flash it back to stock? I'll be looking forward to hearing from you all. Thank you for your time
mikel

Re: T2 appears to be dead

Post by mikel »

we can always get the chrysler pcms back to stock with a new device, no worries.
Please give us a call and we'll get it swapped out for you.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com