T2 unexpected error occurred - creating failure log

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

hemisam

T2 unexpected error occurred - creating failure log

Post by hemisam »

I am racing at the Texas Mile and trying to log my 2018 Dodge Demon. I was able to record one pass successfully and the last two the device seems to have failed. When trying to save a log it did not allow me to name it (was hitting backspace to provide my own name to log) and the screen blanked and went back to home.

This last pass I named the log, hit enter and then I received the "unexpected error occurred" message. Then "creating a failure log" message at which time I selected "Continue". The Trinity then tried to connect to the vehicle again / load gauges and it got stuck in a do-loop until I unplugged it.

Very frustrating as A.J. (hemiturer) needs the info.

I have added the info file from my T2 in case this is of use.

HS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: T2 unexpected error occurred - creating failure log

Post by mikel »

Id suggest updating the device then choose the option to restore default pids in the device then try a fresh log and it should be fine, if not let me know.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
hemisam

Re: T2 unexpected error occurred - creating failure log

Post by hemisam »

mikel wrote:Id suggest updating the device then choose the option to restore default pids in the device then try a fresh log and it should be fine, if not let me know.
OK. Appreciate the response. I do want to point out this is a brand new device. I was finally able to record a couple of logs for A.J., but it shouldn't be this hard to simply log a pass. It's why I used to run an innovate in parallel in my turbo challenger.

HS