Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram tune loading issues and trans temp

tune loading issues and trans temp

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:57 am

2014 ram 2500 6.4 hemi. ive had the tuner since feb. I have custom tunes from hemi fever. Ive always had issues with switching custom tunes id have to go and reload stock tune before I could switch to the other custom tune. yesterday I went to switch to the race tune it faild to switch with the other custom tune so I reloaded the stock tune went back to load the custom race tune (used a few times in the past) and it was not found under the custom tunung. I plugged in to my HP computer updated the tuner drag and dropped the custom tunes that were backed up on the computer (did this all about 3 times making sure it was placed in the correct location) and still wont show up in the custom tuning. I tried to load a diablo in box tune and after reading the sock tune it coundnt load it said log exported and reset the tuner so I did, tried again no luck. I need help with this asap i don't want to drive on the stock tune, and i hate that i cant even turn off the MDS at the moment. also its always had problems with reading the transmission temp, reads 9,000 degrees no matter how many updates it would never read correctly. when i had the t1000 when i first got the truck it never had an issue with reading the trans temp, i know its not the truck it reads correctly on the vehicle info on the dash cluster and it reads correctly on my snap on and launch scan tools.

Post Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:24 am

Can you give us a call with the device powered up in the truck?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Mike unfortunately im at work from 8-6, will the tech line be open this Friday the 23rd? ill be off that day can call at anytime.

Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram