Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram T2 continual reboot then failure

T2 continual reboot then failure

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:24 am

I have been experiencing an issue with the Trinity 2 that causes it to start into a continual reboot cycle. The first time it happened it corrected itself after two power-off reboots. It ran fine for about two weeks after that, but today it started the reboot cycle and then finally just refused to power on. I checked both connects and they appear tight. The firmware on the T2 was updated a month ago when I got the device, so I'm guessing thats most likely not the issue. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and what they do to correct it.

Vehicle: 2015 Challenger Hellcat

Thanks

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:37 am

so it just starts randomly rebooting on its own?
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:44 pm

The first time it happened, the issue occurred when I started the vehicle and continued for several minutes until I did two or three hard restarts. Today it started while I was driving. After reboot, I clicked on the gauges button and they appeared as usual, but then it crashed again and went to a black screen. It appeared as if it was going to boot once, displaying a light gray screen, but then went black and stopped responding even after attempting a power cycle.

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:58 am

can you give us a call so we can swap the device out for you?

561-908-0040 x4

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram