Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram EAS universal sensor input to Trinity T2000

EAS universal sensor input to Trinity T2000

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Still in the works, I will update the thread as soon as I have a Beta to offer.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Fingers crossed for a release this season...

ditto.. on the question. This quarter, Q3, maybe?
ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ 'what'ch you got'

And now they are deleting comments

sbenja2008 wrote:
And now they are deleting comments

I have not deleted any comments....just spam.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

One would of thought that if you were coming out with a new data logging format that the software to be able to read the data log would already be in place..... just spent 800 dollars on a t2 and another 250 dollars on cables but still can't log an F'in AFR complete horse s**t as far as I'm concerned. would of stuck with my T1000 if the piece of s**t didn't have a hardware failure!!!!

Bluewhale wrote:
One would of thought that if you were coming out with a new data logging format that the software to be able to read the data log would already be in place..... just spent 800 dollars on a t2 and another 250 dollars on cables but still can't log an F'in AFR complete horse s**t as far as I'm concerned. would of stuck with my T1000 if the piece of s**t didn't have a hardware failure!!!!

I agree

Completing the Nitrous build on my 2015 Challenger scat pack this weekend! Unfortunately will not be including Edge EAS. Like a good movie the promised ability of “playing” the log through fuel commanded, AFR with RPM had me on the edge of my seat. Like all promised good movies though, everything to be seen was in the trailer. The movie thus far has been a flop. I give it one star

Replaced with a progressive controller that promises to keep my AFR in a steady state as I speed on down the highway. We’ll see if I am to be pleased or have been sold yet another item to add to my box of broken toys in the garage.

l8ter

any updates on this?
[insert your choice of bragging rights into signature here]

foreignmuscle wrote:
any updates on this?
[insert your choice of bragging rights into signature here]

dataviewer side is done, working on the tool side, shouldn't be too long i hope.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

Hi Mike :)

Thought I would drop in to check on the progress. Very glad to see that it is still a priority. If there is anything I can do to help, (testing, bragging or just shoot the breeze), let me know. We do appreciate your dedication to this project. I see you are updating other user questions of "when" on the matter so I'm just hanging in there.

Thanks!
me

2015RLR wrote:
Hi Mike :)

Thought I would drop in to check on the progress. Very glad to see that it is still a priority. If there is anything I can do to help, (testing, bragging or just shoot the breeze), let me know. We do appreciate your dedication to this project. I see you are updating other user questions of "when" on the matter so I'm just hanging in there.

Thanks!
me

I dont think Mike will respond because they know they dropped the ball bigtime.

Following this topic. This will be my next project. Glad I researched before I bought the gauges!

Previous

Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram