EAS Data Logging

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

DubstepShep

Re: EAS Data Logging

Post by DubstepShep »

Anyone there? We're all still waiting on this...
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Hey mike it's been a year now any updates
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »

OMG look at he views!!!!, 5000 and growing.
E.A.S universal sensor input to T2000, 4612 views
T2 wide band inputs, 6341 views
How many visits have we done, and how many T1's or new customers are watching this. I know one thing for sure if this company ever releases a new flagship product and leaves are units crippled, I will never even consider supporting them, ever!!
One year has gone by, wow that is really bad... we deserve some kind of up date, how long can you just keep patching all the other flaws too
DubstepShep

Post by DubstepShep »

Any updates? We're all still waiting. You guys need to devote some additional resources to this.
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

I 100% should've read the forums before doing this. I have a T2 and EAS in my 2004 SRT-4, that duster360 is tuning, and it doesn't even read the same as my 30-4110 AEM UEGO gauge. The T2 says 15.08 when my gauge reads 14.5-14.7 so I don't really know what's going on. It was installed at a professional shop so I'm confident the wiring is correct. What are my options here? It seems every time I go with a DiabloSport product I'm just out money and it doesn't work as it should.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Obsolete wrote:I 100% should've read the forums before doing this. I have a T2 and EAS in my 2004 SRT-4, that duster360 is tuning, and it doesn't even read the same as my 30-4110 AEM UEGO gauge. The T2 says 15.08 when my gauge reads 14.5-14.7 so I don't really know what's going on. It was installed at a professional shop so I'm confident the wiring is correct. What are my options here? It seems every time I go with a DiabloSport product I'm just out money and it doesn't work as it should.
you are dealing with a scaling issue 100%, need to adjust the scaling in the T2 for the input you are using.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

mikel wrote:
Obsolete wrote:I 100% should've read the forums before doing this. I have a T2 and EAS in my 2004 SRT-4, that duster360 is tuning, and it doesn't even read the same as my 30-4110 AEM UEGO gauge. The T2 says 15.08 when my gauge reads 14.5-14.7 so I don't really know what's going on. It was installed at a professional shop so I'm confident the wiring is correct. What are my options here? It seems every time I go with a DiabloSport product I'm just out money and it doesn't work as it should.
you are dealing with a scaling issue 100%, need to adjust the scaling in the T2 for the input you are using.
How? I don't see an option to manually do it on the T2 with EAS. I selected the AEM wideband o2 (gas) and it's incredibly wrong. It went to 16.58 while driving on the T2 display was 14.7 on my wideband display. It was wired in at a shop and they even called you guys to verify it was correct.
mikel

Post by mikel »

there is an option to enter your own scaling as opposed to selecting an option from the list.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

mikel wrote:there is an option to enter your own scaling as opposed to selecting an option from the list.
I didn't see it the 4 times I looked, but I'll look again when I get out of work. I assume it's under "Scaling"? All I saw was a voltage output it the bottom and then a bunch of manufacturer specific sensors above. Where should I be looking?
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »

Use the manual setting like there was no manufacturer. I have a LC2 wide band which is not on the list, so I enter 10 AFR = 0 volts and 20 AFR = 5 volts
Look at the documentation from AEM to see the upper and lower range is.
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

Dragon23 wrote:Use the manual setting like there was no manufacturer. I have a LC2 wide band which is not on the list, so I enter 10 AFR = 0 volts and 20 AFR = 5 volts
Look at the documentation from AEM to see the upper and lower range is.
I know the bounds for the AEM, but I can not find this manual entry. I updated the T2 and scripted through every single option in "Scaling" for the EAS input and didn't see it. I'll take pictures and post tomorrow I guess.
DubstepShep

Post by DubstepShep »

mikel wrote:
Sure, reply in 2.5 hours to this guy but ignore the rest of us asking when the data logging will be available.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Any updates on this issue?
mikel

Post by mikel »

Tool updates are released. I am expecting a DV update this week to sync the logging capabilities. Once the new DV is out, logs recorded on an updated T2 with EAS components will play back on the new Dataviewer.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »

I did the update, I understand the logs will work after DV update.
Ignition says unrecognizable tool, the drive is visible and folders were all there, there is a notice From ignition to call customer support, maybe ignition need a update ?