Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram Expected release date for 2019 Challenger SXT 3.6lL support

Expected release date for 2019 Challenger SXT 3.6lL support

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94


Posts: 1
Hello

I was curious if there was an expected release date for the T2, for 2019 challenger SXT 3.6L ?



Thank you


Posts: 13
I would like to know too. I have a 2017 300 S and would love to be able to tune it. Traded my 2014 charger for it and now I have an available license with nothing to use it on. You would think Diablo is missing out on a big chunk of the market with the '17 and up 3.6 cars.


Posts: 55406
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

doc440 wrote:
I would like to know too. I have a 2017 300 S and would love to be able to tune it. Traded my 2014 charger for it and now I have an available license with nothing to use it on. You would think Diablo is missing out on a big chunk of the market with the '17 and up 3.6 cars.

The 17s are supported, your device will work and you can send the pcm in for mod for $200.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 55406
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Obsessn77 wrote:
Hello

I was curious if there was an expected release date for the T2, for 2019 challenger SXT 3.6L ?



Thank you

18/19 V6 car support is currently in testing.


Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 13
mikel wrote:
doc440 wrote:
I would like to know too. I have a 2017 300 S and would love to be able to tune it. Traded my 2014 charger for it and now I have an available license with nothing to use it on. You would think Diablo is missing out on a big chunk of the market with the '17 and up 3.6 cars.

The 17s are supported, your device will work and you can send the pcm in for mod for $200.


Awesome! I thought the '17 and up 3.6 cars were still in limbo. Thanks Mikel.


Posts: 13
mikel wrote:
doc440 wrote:
I would like to know too. I have a 2017 300 S and would love to be able to tune it. Traded my 2014 charger for it and now I have an available license with nothing to use it on. You would think Diablo is missing out on a big chunk of the market with the '17 and up 3.6 cars.

The 17s are supported, your device will work and you can send the pcm in for mod for $200.


I just spoke with sales and was told 2017 3.6 is not supported. So which is it? Are they supported or not?

Thanks,
Doc


Posts: 55406
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

2017 is indeed supported.
The website may not be updated to reflect it properly.
No pcm swaps or pkits, you can use a standard 8345 or 9345 and send your pcm in to be modified for $200.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST


Posts: 13
Thanks! Gonna call sales and tell them I got my info directly from the forum.

Doc


Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram