Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram MDS not turning on?

MDS not turning on?

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:26 am

Hello, I own one of the T2 EX and I cannot seem to get the MDS option to truly work on it. If I add it to my tune and install the tune, it still appears it is not turning off. I understand that ECO mode is not an indicator of MDS being on/off. However even with it disabled (for example) I have a rather loud exhaust and can hear the difference when MDS still appears to be engaging. Along with that while driving steady at hwy speeds, I feel a jolt when pressing the gas to try and turn it off. Something that makes quite a difference, (especially when driving at hwy speed) putting the car in manual mode, you can feel it disengage.

I usually use it just as modify stock tune setting. However I have also tried the 91 octane setting to try and get the MDS off. I have tried multiple, multiple times but to no avail.

My car is a 2013 dodge charger pursuit 5.7.
VIN2C3CDXAT3DH549846
Also I have attached the tune I currently have if that could be of any help.
Thanks in advance for any help or insight on my issue,
Tony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:01 pm

its not off in the tune you posted.
its off in the custom tune attached here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:41 pm

I appreciate it Mike, that did the trick! With my t2 no matter what I do, even if the tune displays the MDS is off, it hasn't been turning it off... I have updated it, completely reinstalled the factory settings, and reinstalled the tune numerous times. I even clicked and unclicked the turn of MDS a couple times and saved it before installing the tune with no luck. Even when it displays it in my tune settings that its off it just hasn't worked. Has this been an issue for anyone else or just me?

Thanks again,

Tony

Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram