Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram Your vehicle is currently not supported

Your vehicle is currently not supported

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi I’ve had my t2 for over a year now and I just updated it for the first time. (Yea I know). But now that I’ve updated it I plugged it into my truck, and now it’s telling me my vehichle is not currently supported. Can anyone help me???

i have looked at other forums about this and tried it all and still nothing, here is my info file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Have you tried a factory reset on the T2?

Yes I have

its not indicating that the vehicle is not supported, can you try again and provide details about what it says?
Make sure key is in run, etc, as my guess is it was not communicating at all.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Key was in run position. Tried resetting and re updating multiple times. Made sure all the connections were snug. Put key in run position. Hit “tune” loads for a minute. Than tells me my vehicle is not supported.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Please give us a call so we can verify communication in the vehicle, etc.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Can’t call till hopefully this weekend if you take weekend calls. If not has to be next week.

Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram