T2 ex platinum for wk 5.7l

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Jbrockamp

T2 ex platinum for wk 5.7l

Post by Jbrockamp »

So I just got this t2 ex tuner... on 12/31/2019 well orderedit then... anyways can't get anything to work plug it in and press tune and it thinks for a minute then says turn key on and press screen to continue which I do then I thinks for a while and just repeats turn key to on... spent 2days trying to hook up to computer to look at files which comes on but no logs nothing idk very frustrated and ready to just get money back...
Jbrockamp

Re: T2 ex platinum for wk 5.7l

Post by Jbrockamp »

so update got a hold of tech support... said to try to read vin# in another car... so i did and it reads vin# just fine in a chevy silverado... anyone else have this problem with 2005 jeep grand cherokee 5.7l hemi?? How do i get it to read vin or what can i changed/replace/reprogram or do to jeep to get it to work? does anyone know???
mikel

Post by mikel »

can you post the info file from the t2 drive after connecting it to the Cherokee so I can check it out?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Jbrockamp

Post by Jbrockamp »

so i actually just got it!! i just had a bad obd-2 port connection once pushed all the way in was sloppy loose! so i pulled back out to where it was tight and works great! sometimes freezes up but just unplug and plug back in... i have one question though. after i installed the tune do i have to leave programmer plugged in for tune to work or can just plug in when want to do some performance testing or data logging?
MagsTuning

Post by MagsTuning »

No the handheld doesn't have to remain connected for the tune to work.
Jbrockamp

Post by Jbrockamp »

Sweet! Finally off work to go test er out!