T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

mikel

Re: T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

Post by mikel »

This update is live, please update the device and let me know if there are still issues with the PID data.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

Mike,

I have been trying to update the device via Update Agent and it will go through the motions as if it successfully updates but if you re-open Update Agent it will tell me the same update is available again. "Package r297 (2 files)" I have attached a screenshot of the "Update Available" page. Is there a way you to send me the update and I can try to push it from my PC rather than through Update Agent?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

f its reloading the same one its just a bug, but no need to keep loading it, it was good to go the first time :)
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

Well then that's unfortunate as the PIDs still do not work correctly. I tried resetting factory default PIDs but that had no effect either.

I have attached the current version screenshot, not sure if you need anything else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

bgdawgjr wrote:Well then that's unfortunate as the PIDs still do not work correctly. I tried resetting factory default PIDs but that had no effect either.

I have attached the current version screenshot, not sure if you need anything else.
can you please clarify whats not working correctly?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

Sure, the TOT PW1 for Cylinder 1 injector reads 0, the KNK ST is stuck at 1, and both of my STFT that should be fluctuating are both stuck at -100%.

My old InTune2 still works for me to create logs but these should work. Also, I am unable to adjust shift points beyond 6K with my Tranzformer, is there a way to have the T2 read from the shift table being modified by the Tranzformer to allow for 6400 to 6600 shift points?

I have also attached a short log at idle to show which PIDs are being recorded.
mikel

Post by mikel »

well, I expected this to be fixed. Can you please post the current info.xml file from the t2 drive so we can sort this out?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

My apologies for the late response, been busy these past couple of weeks. Attached is the .XML file for you. Let me know if you need anything else.