Update Agent

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Dragon23

Update Agent

Post by Dragon23 »

I noticed that update agent had a up date, not sure if I should have now.
I'm not able to save data logs on the tool.
I get a unexpected error which it saves the error and then continues to try and save the data log, without success.
I let the update program try a few more times to update, and after re boot I managed to get a photo of the error.
here is my XML file with photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dragon23 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon23

Re: Update Agent

Post by Dragon23 »

I thought Id try my other computer and It says this.... yikes I'm thinking of trying a third
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dragon23 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »

I can see what is missing from the XML, could I copy and paste my last known good XML ? or would that not be a good idea.
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »

Okay, so I did copy the previous XML file in place of the bad one and I was able to run the updater again. This time it updated and it said successfully updated, and there are no errors, but it still will not save a data log on the tool and recording through lap top is a crash.
So I'm going to leave this alone.
Mike I'm getting a remote Dyno Tune revision on Thursday, at this point I'm not concerned about EAS logging, but I will need, lap top logging ability's with the tool for my Tuner.
Can you send me the last Data Viewer before the EAS update so I can test the tool will be okay, I'm sending the new XML file from tool as well
Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

can you confirm the dv version you are trying to stream to currently?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »