DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

06MonteSS

RE: 2000 FORD MUSTANG GT CONV- needs custom tuning informati

Post by 06MonteSS »

Rajsandhu wrote:I have a 2000 ford mustang gt CONV,I have a bbk cold air intake system and flownasters 40series exhaust with the catts still in, I used the 93 octane tune that came with the diablo predetor tuner and didn't
Notice as much of a difference, can someone please help me with some custom tuning for my car??
for a ford mustang custom tune, contact tuningss from these forums, at info@tuningsuperstore.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Lou47150

Re: DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by Lou47150 »

How can I tell if my 2005 dodge Cummins has a previous tune in it.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

Rajsandhu wrote:I have a 2000 ford mustang gt CONV,I have a bbk cold air intake system and flownasters 40series exhaust with the catts still in, I used the 93 octane tune that came with the diablo predetor tuner and didn't
Notice as much of a difference, can someone please help me with some custom tuning for my car??
hit up user tuningss on these forums, he does custom tuning for Fords... info@tuningsuperstore.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Fresh2k9

duramax 3500

Post by Fresh2k9 »

i bought this i-1000 to tune my dually i just got out the shop today and im having a problem with the screen freezing at the screen where it says original back up at 0 percent...somebody plz help
rydahog

Post by rydahog »

will my intune1000 work on my 2012 mustang v-6? its total stock..and if it will would i or should i use the 93 octane tune for a bit more HP? performance..thanks
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

rydahog wrote:will my intune1000 work on my 2012 mustang v-6? its total stock..and if it will would i or should i use the 93 octane tune for a bit more HP? performance..thanks
The answer to both your questions is yes. Yes the intune will work on your vehicle, and the best tune for your vehicle will be the 93 octane tune.