DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

mikel

DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by mikel »

Please feel free to email us at support@diablosport.com, as we can reply to a few emails in the same time we are on one phone call.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
zach18gto

RE: DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by zach18gto »

hi i am new to this website and im trying to get my question answered i have a 2004 gto with a intake jba catless mids and slp loudmouth exhaust nothing big can i use the 93 octane tune on the predator for this? will it work good with it even with the catless mids?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes.. but you will need to get a custom tune done in order to disable the rear O2's and cat. converter trouble codes...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
usetacould

Post by usetacould »

U7192 addresses shift points & firmness U7194 does not which should I get for 2007 silverado LTZ? :?:
TSSRT8

RE: Medicine For Sars

Post by TSSRT8 »

i have a 07 jeep srt8 my predator needs and update but i can not download anything on my lap top and i did it on my uncles compputer nd it was still searching for the predator how can i g bout fixing this problem so my beast can get back up on top
Vas@Diablosport

Re: RE: DONT WANT TO WAIT ON HOLD?

Post by Vas@Diablosport »

usetacould wrote:U7192 addresses shift points & firmness U7194 does not which should I get for 2007 silverado LTZ? :?:
You would need a u7194 to tune that vehicle.

Unfortunately, you do not have adjustable transmission parameters.
No, i don't work here.
Vas@Diablosport

Re: RE: Medicine For Sars

Post by Vas@Diablosport »

TSSRT8 wrote:i have a 07 jeep srt8 my predator needs and update but i can not download anything on my lap top and i did it on my uncles compputer nd it was still searching for the predator how can i g bout fixing this problem so my beast can get back up on top
download this driver:

http://diablosport.com/downloads/PL2303 ... e_1013.exe

Restart your PC, then open the DSDownloader.

If it still doesn't connect to the tool, try unplugging both ends of the USB cable and plug them back in.
No, i don't work here.
needspeed26

RE: Re: RE: Medicine For Sars

Post by needspeed26 »

2006 F350 w trinity t1000 u7165 version v1r08 i just updated my trinity yesterday and loaded the extreme tune to my truck had a couple questions the tune seems great but when i was testing it out i noticed when im get a bout 3/4 throttle and about 30psi of boost its almost like the turbo shuts off cant hear anymore turbo whine and well i dont know im kinda stumped not sure if im running out of turbo or not enough fuel HELP!!!!!!!!
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

needspeed26 wrote:2006 F350 w trinity t1000 u7165 version v1r08 i just updated my trinity yesterday and loaded the extreme tune to my truck had a couple questions the tune seems great but when i was testing it out i noticed when im get a bout 3/4 throttle and about 30psi of boost its almost like the turbo shuts off cant hear anymore turbo whine and well i dont know im kinda stumped not sure if im running out of turbo or not enough fuel HELP!!!!!!!!
post in the Trinity Ford Diesel forum....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
ElRey

Post by ElRey »

In 2004 i bought a silverado ss,bought and installed the predator tuner! When i sold the truck i removed the tune! Now i bought a 2003 silverado ss,will that same tuner work on this truck? Or is it outdated?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

what revision is on that predator? when it's powered up and at the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen...

if it's old old and on a 1.xx revision, no it will not work because those do not unlock/reset - you'd need to send it in for the upgrade...

if it's on a 2.xx revision number and you did the "restore original backup" process correctly on the other truck to restore the stock tune, then yes, it should be unlocked/reset and you can use it on the 2003...

it's still an old/outdated predator though and even it's it's on that 2.xx revision, it would be beneficial for you to send it in for the upgrade to the newer 9rXX revision version... the upgrade has newer, updated tunes, adds data logging capability, internet downloadable update capability, etc.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
ElRey

Post by ElRey »

OK sounds like a plan! How do i go about doing this and how much is it going to cost?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
ElRey

Post by ElRey »

Thank You!!
Rajsandhu

2000 FORD MUSTANG GT CONV- needs custom tuning information!!

Post by Rajsandhu »

I have a 2000 ford mustang gt CONV,I have a bbk cold air intake system and flownasters 40series exhaust with the catts still in, I used the 93 octane tune that came with the diablo predetor tuner and didn't
Notice as much of a difference, can someone please help me with some custom tuning for my car??