Tuning Problems. Help??

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

jgneyer

Tuning Problems. Help??

Post by jgneyer »

I recently purchased an inTune I-1000 and flashed the standard DiabloSport tune onto my 2006 Impala SS with the 5.3L Ls4 motor. Once I reached cruising speed, the car would randomly lurch forward as if down shifting from time to time(mainly as a was letting off the gas pedal). Are there adjustments i can make to eliminate that? I had to restore the vehicle as a result.
06MonteSS

Re: Tuning Problems. Help??

Post by 06MonteSS »

that's the surge from switching between 8 and 4 cyl. modes...

you need and want to install the No DOD version of the tune, to disable the DOD, so it stays in 8 cyl. mode all the time... and then you will not have that issue...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Cjames84

Post by Cjames84 »

Would you have a tune for a 2006 chevy impala ss. I'm using the DiabloSport InTune I2 programmer
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes I can do a custom tune for your car, no problem.. www.diablewtune.com -- and you can email me directly at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!
-Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net