T1000 purchased eBay

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

OnyerEdson

T1000 purchased eBay

Post by OnyerEdson »

ANYBODY OUT THERE WILLING TO READ ON?
Hello to you all and I hope this message finds you well? I am a newbie to DiabloSport and ask for assistance please. After watching a program via the internet a T1000 was used to enhance performance and rectify faults of a custom build.
I have a GMC Sierra 2010 extended cab, my Wife has a Jeep Renegade 2016 with various computer issues which can only be rectified expensively here in Bulgaria, So I popped onto eBay and bought from a Guy in the US a used T1000 and yes you've guessed not working. I paid him $400 including shipping which he just popped the equipment in a zip lock bag and sent via USPS without instructions or leads.
I have managed to connect the head unit to my laptop after downloading Update agent (Which doesn't see T1000), the reason for this is because the screen shows update installed please remove power briefly then reconnect, It will not boot or go past this screen. Please tell me this isn't the screen of death as I'm located in a very remote village Bulgaria and have limited access to internet let alone GSM phone signal.
I am loathed to try sending it back to the USA as recently another item purchased via eBay (Dash Camera) was returned faulty to the UK and the seller refuses refund although proof of posting and registered delivery, stating item not received which I lost a whole heap of money. Can anyone help PLEASE? surely there is a reset button or something. I've tried holding the left button down prior reboot in fact tried all buttons but no result screen still show new update installed needs reboot.
Happy New year to you all and I hope it goes well.
Onyer~Edson...... :punisher: