Stuck at please wait

This section of the forum is for discussion relating to the use of the T2 EX tuner/monitor on GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

nathanhawkins777

Stuck at please wait

Post by nathanhawkins777 »

Whenever I pick the Diablo tune for the ecm it seems to get stuck on a please wait screen as soon as I select continue. I installed all updates that were available last night. I let it cool at the please wait screen for 20 minutes and still nothing. I installed the t2 in my 2015 Silverado 5.3L half ton.
06MonteSS

Re: Stuck at please wait

Post by 06MonteSS »

have your key turned to the ON/RUN position, but engine not started up??

also make sure everything is turned off inside the truck.. lights, radio, heat/fan/blower, do not operate power windows, put your parking brake on, doors closed...

also, make sure your truck's battery is good and has a full charge....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
nathanhawkins777

I did not have the radio off but the key was on in the run position. It never really said to do that in the manual but from all the videos I've watched they had their keys on.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yeah, need to have everything turned off as mentioned in my post up there. . it can create a power draw and drop the voltage, and low voltage can cause tune install issues.. so make sure everything is turned off as mentioned above.. key has to be turned to On/Run position, etc..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
nathanhawkins777

My battery is a month old and it sits at about 14V with the radio on and doors shut, but I'll give it a shot.
nathanhawkins777

Nope, tried it with doors closed, radio off, and battery fully charged still staring at please wait screen just trying to get to the tune menu. I thought these were supposed to be fast?
nathanhawkins777

It's not just the Diablo tune, it's any tune I select seems to do the same thing. I pick the tune I want, skip the tcm, then never ending please wait screen. I have tuned the vehicle once already with this device and I would like to change some of the parameters in the ecm tune but it won't get past the please wait screen.
nathanhawkins777

nathanhawkins777 wrote:It's not just the Diablo tune, it's any tune I select seems to do the same thing. I pick the tune I want, skip the tcm, then never ending please wait screen. I have tuned the vehicle once already with this device and I would like to change some of the parameters in the ecm tune but it won't get past the please wait screen.
Tried it again and watched for 30+ mins, still will not get past please wait screen.
I get that it is a new product and there are bugs that need to be worked out but this is almost unusable, I had it freeze on me trying to navigate to the gauges screen just now on my way home. :blowup:
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

I know it works.. I have my T2 all updated and it works perfectly on my 2016 Suburban 5.3.. no issues at all..

run the Ignition updater program and update it to the latest updates/fixes.. then see if that does it..

if not, you'll need to contact diablo tech support on Monday...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
mikel

Post by mikel »

Can you please post the info.xml file from the T2 drive so we can check it out?

If possible, please give us a call and we'll try resetting the device as well.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
nathanhawkins777

You want the xml from the debug? I guess I don't know what you are talking about when you say the xml from the T2 Drive?

Once I obtain the xml, where would you like me to send it to?

I attempted again with a charger on my truck just to make sure that it wasn't a voltage issue and it sat for over 2 hours with the same screen.

Thanks in advance. :D
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

when you go into the main T2 drive, there is an info.xml file in there... copy it to your computer, and then post it up here.. using the "upload attachment" tab at the bottom of the reply post page
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
nathanhawkins777

Here is the file you requested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

so the device is married to your truck, were you able at some point to install a tune to the vehicle?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
nathanhawkins777

It will install the initial tune into the vehicle, it seems to be when you go to edit or download a different tune is when it hangs up.

I called diablo support and went through some things with them.

The support # is 345632 if you would like to look into it but so far the issue is unresolved.