Jammer CAI Tune for Reaper kit

This section of the forum is for discussion relating to the use of the T2 EX tuner/monitor on GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

JoeClarke843

Jammer CAI Tune for Reaper kit

Post by JoeClarke843 »

Purchased the Reaper kit for the 2018 Silverado. I was under the impression (per the description) that there would be an included tune to pair with the CAI since it was sold as a kit.

Description mentions:

Performance/Diablo Tune 16HP 20TQ
87 Octane Performance Tune: 8HP 10TQ
Jammer CAI Tune 33HP 57TQ
Mileage Booster Tune: 2mpg

The diablo tune is great and all but was expecting a specific tune for the intake. Is this something that is requested after the fact? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

-Joe
06MonteSS

Re: Jammer CAI Tune for Reaper kit

Post by 06MonteSS »

the description also states that not all tunes are available for all vehicles.... the tunes that are available to you on the programmer all depends on the vehicle it is being used on... there are no CAI specific tunes on there for trucks... only for the cars - i.e. vettes, camaro's, etc...

you'd want to get a custom tune done... www.diablewtune.com

Or you can send me an email directly at -- diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com -- with the year, model, engine, tranny, of your GM vehicle, any mods done to it, what octane gas you use, which diablo tool you have, etc.. and I can send you a loooong email with info about the custom tuning, the process, etc. Thanks! -Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikel

Post by mikel »

The Jammer tune should actually be there.
Can you post up your last tune written file from the device so I can get you a custom tune for the Jammer?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
slepy13

Post by slepy13 »

How about for a 2013 Charger RT ? I don't see one on there for this either . Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

slepy13 wrote:How about for a 2013 Charger RT ? I don't see one on there for this either . Thanks
can you post the info.xml file from the device please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com