2011 Silverado 4.8l Tune????

This section of the forum is for discussion relating to the use of the T2 EX tuner/monitor on GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

JayG1983

2011 Silverado 4.8l Tune????

Post by JayG1983 »

Hello everyone, I am new to forums an anything to do with tuning/upgrades. I am looking for something to wake this 4.8 mini the hell up. From browsing forums an reading multiple topics it looks as if this little mighty mini can be woke up. Low end power, well there is none haha. Just looking for any advice on tunes that could help. From reading I've seen that multiple factory presets/sensors/etc can hold this mighty mini back with one of them being the DBW "Drive by wire" is just the beginning of factory/stock performance issues. Any input an recommendations would be extremely helpful and as embarrassingly as it is I couldn't break the tires free if I wanted to. I'm not looking to do "burnouts" as that's more in the gearing but damn I just would like to know I could get a squeak from it eventually. Thanks for any input guys
mikel

Re: 2011 Silverado 4.8l Tune????

Post by mikel »

any of our devices will help, load a good Diablo tune and some premium fuel and it will wake up nicely.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com