I am thinking about buying the 9145 model for my truck. On the website, it shows these features:
- 91 Octane Performance Tune: 35HP 40TQ
- 93 Octane 2.81 Pulley Tune: 70HP 85TQ
- 93 Octane 90 mm MAF Tune: 90HP 100TQ
- 93 Octane 2.81 Pulley and 90 mm MAF Tune: 90HP 100TQ
- 91 Octane 2.81 Pulley Tune: 45HP 50TQ
- 91 Octane 90 mm MAF Tune: 45HP 50TQ
- Touch Screen - Y
- Data Logging - Y
- Check Clear DTCs - Y
- Accepts Custom Tunes from CMR - Y
- Calibrate Speedometer for Gear Ratio - Y
- Calibrate Speedo for Tire Size - Y
- Fuel Rich/Lean Adjustment - Y
- Spark Timing Advance/Retard - Y
- Idle RPM - Y
- Top Speed Limiter - Y
- Rev Limiter - Y
- Shift Points - Y
- Shift Firmness - Y
- Torque Management Adjustment - Y
- Global Line Pressure Adjustment - Y
Does "Spark Timing Advance/Retard" refer to global spark adjustment or are there RPM bands where it can be adjusted?
What is the granularity for adjusting the "Shift Points" and "Shift Firmness"?
Is there a MAF scaling option?
If I connect an external sensor to the unit using the EAS UNIVERSAL SENSOR INPUT kit, can that sensor data be included in the data logging?
I think the unit has a lot of potential, but I would like to know more before I pull the trigger and buy one.