Saturday Tech Support

Please give us suggestions on how to serve you better!

Moderator: mikel

bitecho

Saturday Tech Support

Post by bitecho »

I know no one wants to work on the weekends, but some of us work 12 hr days during the week. It is hard for me to get to speak with your tech support before you close during the week. If not on the phone than maybe someone on the Fourm.......
2007.5 K2500 HD Z71 LMM
Stock
Daily Driver
U7186
Mike_Levy

RE: Saturday Tech Support

Post by Mike_Levy »

I gotta agree with this. You guys really gotta get somebody to work on the weekends. Alot of people work full time M-F and can't be working on their cars. They do that on the weekends. And when stuff doesn't work, they have nobody to turn to. One of you guys needs to change your scheduled days off so that you work Sat and Sun (like me).
mikel

RE: Saturday Tech Support

Post by mikel »

I hear you, but there is more to it than just one guy answering the phones. SOmeone needs to be here to open/close the place, and ideally you need someone to be making sure the guy answering the phones is doing his job, so theres a supervisor or management person that you have to pay an extra day...it adds up. We're trying to keep the price of tuners down for you guys!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
sxgt

Re: Saturday Tech Support

Post by sxgt »

Ideal hours would be closed Tuesday and Sunday. Everyone expects you to be open on Monday and lot of people benefit from you being there on Saturday.