Marketing and Sales

Please give us suggestions on how to serve you better!

Moderator: mikel

sxgt

Marketing and Sales

Post by sxgt »

On the American Muscle website you see the INTUNE page and this is on the side near the bottom.

Says you get 3 tunes, one for daily, race and performance. The tuner does not come this way (at least mine didn't) I had "Stock" "87 octane" and "Diablo" leaving the end user a little confused as to what is what and also feeling like they only got 2 tunes instead of 3.
jwdemon

Re: Marketing and Sales

Post by jwdemon »

That's not Diablosport's advertising, it's American Muscle's. American Muscle is offering those Bama tunes so you'll need to ask them where they are or how to get them.
sxgt

Post by sxgt »

I didn't know if Diablosport had to approve anything or not like that to be shown with their product. I can't find a contact email for BAMA only a 1-800 number.
sxgt

Post by sxgt »

thats literally another problem. One product, two companies. does DS offer any tunes at all or only updates? why doesnt BAMA contract with DS instead of AM
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

DiabloSport doesn't do custom tuning. Thats what the CMR dealers do.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
sxgt

Post by sxgt »

Mike, you seem thrifty around here. Is there a contact for Bama? If I physically go to a CRM and I have "free tunes for life" are they going to charge me a co-pay or anything?

I feel like Bama did a botch job on my tunes. I dont know why they bothered to ask me about my factory midpipe and cats if they arent going to give me a tune that shuts off the CEL for not having a Catalytic converter like I told them I didnt have.
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

I've never dealt with Bama. Don't know anything about them. All I was able to find was this; http://bama.americanmuscle.com/
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yeah, diablosport didn't have to approve anything... those tunes are custom tunes that Bama/American Muscle does (3 Bama custom tunes), nothing to do with diablosport, since DS doesn't do custom tuning....

and contact info for American Muscle - which is Bama tuning - is found right on their site: http://www.americanmuscle.com/contact.html
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikel

Post by mikel »

sxgt wrote:thats literally another problem. One product, two companies. does DS offer any tunes at all or only updates? why doesnt BAMA contract with DS instead of AM
the intune comes preloaded with our tunes for any Mustang.
if you order from AM, they can preload the device with extra custom tunes available only from them...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com