I just reinstalled my cai an did the tune..but now car is not starting. Went to reinstall factory tune says unable too?

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Lime06GT

I just reinstalled my cai an did the tune..but now car is not starting. Went to reinstall factory tune says unable too?

Post by Lime06GT »

So now my car wont start it's like it has an interlock on it, everything works but car wont start, tried to reinstall tune but tuner fails to read car.. what happened, an how do I fix this..? Never had this problem before.. I'd like my car to start up. It's now a yard sculpture..
How do I get the tuner to read the car long enough to program it..back to stock tune
~ Steve'O ~
mikel

Re: I just reinstalled my cai an did the tune..but now car is not starting. Went to reinstall factory tune says unable t

Post by mikel »

Did the tuner fail, or said it completed the tune?

Please give our support team a call, 561-908-0040 and have the device powered up in the car so we can try to sort this out.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Lime06GT

Re: I just reinstalled my cai an did the tune..but now car is not starting. Went to reinstall factory tune says unable t

Post by Lime06GT »

mikel wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:05 pm Did the tuner fail, or said it completed the tune?

Please give our support team a call, 561-908-0040 and have the device powered up in the car so we can try to sort this out.

Thanks
mikel wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:05 pm Did the tuner fail, or said it completed the tune?

Thanks
I'll have to get ahold of you on Tuesday my next day off.. but it installed the tune.. after saving the old tune.. but not sure what went wrong I go through tuning an putting stock tune every two years for state inspection. First time this has happened. What's super frustrating is what ever happened my car will not start, an shows a gas cap fail in message area. Tuner will not link with car any longer I turn the ignition to "ON", but the tuner dosen't see it on an after 2 failed attempts it tells me to reboot an start over🤬. At the moment I just want the stock tune to reload, I'm hoping I don't have to have car towed to dealer to be reflashed.. that's not in my budget currently..😪
~ Steve'O ~
mikel

Post by mikel »

give us a call and we'll try to get it going.
Worst case scenario, we'll have you ship the pcm to us and we'll recover it and send it back.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com