9r10 for 6.4? U7164

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
NRHX2002
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:19 pm

9r10 for 6.4? U7164

Post by NRHX2002 »

Tried the test 9r10 crom for the 6.4 Any final 9R10 crom comming out to try? Test crom is kinda a choppy ride.....
ACDOCTOR
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 am

RE: 9r10 for 6.4? U7164

Post by ACDOCTOR »

I NEED TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE TIRE SIZE FOR MY TRUCK PROGRAMMING. I HAVE THE 7164 FOR 08 250 6.4. HELPPPPPPPPPPP
User avatar
SCGt94
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:13 am
Location: Long Island, NY

RE: 9r10 for 6.4? U7164

Post by SCGt94 »

NRHX i will email you the 9r11 crom


tire size can be adjusted under axle ratio i believe is the adjustable parameter. You need to get the revs/mile for your specific tire and enter it.
Don
2002 WS6
boargoatt6
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 pm

RE: 9r10 for 6.4? U7164

Post by boargoatt6 »

I have a 2008 6.4 Ford diesel U7164, I just downloaded the newest 9r10crom and my cruise control no longer works??
User avatar
SCGt94
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:13 am
Location: Long Island, NY

RE: 9r10 for 6.4? U7164

Post by SCGt94 »

yea issue we came across, i have the 9r11 for ya, ill email it to you today
Don
2002 WS6
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Diesel”