I had an 09 Challenger R/T in the shop today and discovered on our dyno that the VE tables do not work in the software (they are there, but when changes are made the car does not respond) Luckily i needed a global fuel change, so I scaled the injectors until we get this figured out.
Any ideas?
Eric
2009 Challenger - VE not working
Moderator: mikel
- ipsmotorsports
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am
2009 Challenger - VE not working
- Attachments
-
- Original.drg
- Pulled file
- (88.15 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working
I have not seen this, how did you verify that the ve tables did not work?
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
- ipsmotorsports
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am
RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working
I made a 20% change in the WOT cells and nothing changed. The only way to change fueling in the car was an injector scaling.
Eric
Eric
RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working
Did you make sure to increase the max ve scalar, i think it is at 1.15 stock so it will clip any value higher than that to 1.15.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
- ipsmotorsports
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am
RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working
I'm showing 0.87 max VE stock, I did think of this though.... has me baffled
RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working
any answers to this. I'm having the same issue..
- latemodelracecraft
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm
RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working
Yes I am having the sam issues