AFR Condition

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

AFR Condition

Post by amm »

Hello Guys .. My car (2008 GT Mustang) is upgradded with the Steeda CAI, Diablosport Steeda Canned tune and the High flow Steeda elbow tube pipe, Also Magnaflow Axle back mufflers. Now I have the Underdrive Steeda pulleys and Magnaflow catted X pipe and I'm planning to install them as soon as possible. The point is about the Air/Fuel ratio, are those additions upgrades need a custom tune or will hurt my AFR (Lean Condition) or car Safe everyday drivability or am I ok with the Steeda tune. I'd like to listen from you guys and thanks a lot.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: AFR Condition

Post by mikel »

No, you wont need a tune for either of those mods, the Steeda tune should work fine.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”