Hemi Predator for SRT vehicles

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Dave
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by Dave »

What kind of gains can I expect on 91 octane?
DodgeZ
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:30 am

Post by DodgeZ »

mikel wrote:We have tuned several SRT8s here on the dyno.
I'll try to get a dyno sheet up for you guys soon.
Gains are +20rwhp and an equal amount of torque across the board.

Thanks
You need to post it on that site then. There are alot of guys looking for tunes.
jaak
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:51 am

Post by jaak »

Just go buy one. You won't be sorry.... LOL!
Chadshoberg
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Chadshoberg »

I currently have the predator for my 04 6 liter ford. I've seen there are updates to download online. But I've also heard about the $99.00 credit towards a new predator. Which option do I choose?
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”